PATIENTS’ PARTICIPATION GROUPS’ AWARENESS WEEK
(04 June – 08 June 2018)
COME AND MEET YOUR
**** NEW ****
SOVEREIGN PRACTICE PATIENTS’ PARTICIPATION GROUP
........giving you a voice........
We will be around the waiting area all week, between 9am and 4pm, offering you information about the Practice and other agencies’ services, including:-
- Have a free blood pressure check - Every Day
- Update your contact details - Every Day
- Tell us your concerns and ideas via our questionnaire - Every Day
- How to register a birth or a death or name change (Registrar Service) – Monday and Tuesday
- How to manage your money – budgets, loans, savings (E S Credit Union) - Friday
- How to keep fit and healthy, lose weight etc. (One You East Sussex) – Monday and Friday
- Safety at Home (East Sussex Fire Service) - Friday
- WIN PRIZES – what do you know about the Practice? Do the quiz! Children too! Enter our special fish quiz and win a prize!
****FREE REFRESHMENTS ALL WEEK****
Can’t make it but have something to say?
Fill in our questionnaire and leave it in our special post box.
E-mail us at: email@example.com
** DON’T KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! **
The 'National Association for Patient Participation' has a dedicated and useful website for all those wishing to learn more about PPG's, you can visit this site at www.napp.org.uk
Date of next meeting: 8th May 2018 at 10.00am
Minutes of Meetings
Click here for terms of reference for group.