If you meet the criteria and are registered with Dr Andrews and Partners, the clinic dates are as follows;
Please note - This is a WALK_IN CLINIC and NO appointment is necessary
- Saturday 30th September - between 08.30am and midday
- Saturday 7th October - between 08.30am and midday
You are eligible for the vaccination if you are / have:
- People aged 65 years and over.
- All those aged 6 months or older with the following conditions:
- Chest problems including certain asthmatics on steroid inhalers or steroid tablets and those with chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Chronic heart disease.
- Chronic kidney disease.
- Chronic liver disease.
- Chronic neurological disease.
- People who are immunosuppressed, have no spleen or whose spleen does not work properly.
- Pregnant women.
Those in contact with people who may be at risk of developing serious complications from flu:
- People living in long stay residential homes.
- Healthcare professional.